Everybody Wellness Clinic
WE ARE OPEN!
Our doors will be open to the public. Our first priority is to ensure a safe visit to our clinic. Together with you, we have all worked hard to follow measures to protect public health, hence we have implemented the recommended guidelines & precautions to keep both patients and therapists safe.
Updates & Changes
- Limited usage of our waiting area.
- Increased sanitization of high touch areas.
- Masks are REQUIRED at the clinic for both staff, and patients. Please bring & wear your own mask.
- Plexiglass installed in the reception area.
- Patients and staff MUST sanitize their hands upon entering/exiting the clinic.
- Signs placed around the clinic to encourage proper social distancing, hand washing and other COVID-19 protocols.
- Increased sanitization of massage tables, door handles and other high touch areas in between patients.
Updated Clinic Procedure
1. Patients must complete a telephone or e-mail assessment BEFORE receiving in-person treatment. Our staff will call or e-mail you to complete this assessment prior to your appointment.
2. Completion of the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool between 24-48 hours prior to each treatment. This will be emailed to you prior to your appointment.
1. The waiting area is now available for limited access only. Please arrive alone at your scheduled time unless a guardian or assistance is needed. If so please let us know beforehand.
2. If you arrive early for your scheduled appointment, we ask that you wait in your vehicle until the time of your treatment.
3. When entering & exiting the clinic hand washing or sanitization is mandatory. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance/exit of the clinic.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
1. Masks are required for both staff and patients. Please bring & wear your own mask.
2. Masks will be provided with patients who do not have their own.
1. We strongly encourage contactless payment. Please allow us to add your credit/debit card to your account so that we can automatically bill you.
2. You will receive an e-mailed receipt.
3. Debit/credit TAP payments will be accepted if absolutely necessary
4. No CASH payments will be accepted at this time.
1. We ask that you please cancel your appointment if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms. The cancellation fee will be WAIVED.
2. In this situation, when possible please try and provide us with 24 hours notice for cancellations.
3. DO NOT book an appointment if you, or anyone you have come in contact with have travelled outside of BC within the past 14 days
1. We ask that patients please use the washroom before arriving for your appointment.
2. Washrooms will be available for limited use only.
We are so excited to get back to doing what we love - helping you. Please call or email the clinic with your booking requirements and requests or click the button above to book online. We thank you in advance for your patience as we work to safely get back to providing you with the best possible care.
See you soon!